2/02/2010

My Trips



I wanted to make a list of all the places I've been backpacking at, so here is a start to my growing list, I have been to alot of these places more than once too.

Cohutta Wilderness - Cisco, Georgia

Blood Mountain - Blairsville, Georgia

Springer Mountain - Ellijay, Georgia

Raven Cliff - Helen, Georgia

Preaching Rock - Suches, Georgia

Rabun Bald - Dillard, Georgia

Shining Rock Wilderness - Brevard, North Carolina

Great Smoky Mountain National Park - Bryson City, North Carolina

Bartram Trail - Dillard, Georgia

White Mountains - New Hampshire

Joyce Kilmer/ Slickrock Wilderness

Black Mountains

St. Joseph's Wilderness Preserve - Cape San Blas, Florida

Cumberland Island - St. Mary's, Georgia

Toccoa River Trail - Cleveland, Georgia

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to go backpacking in the Great Smoky Mountains! I've heard it is beautiful. Sounds like you are building up a great portfolio though! Looks like Georgia has some awesome terrain; I'm going to have to try some of those trails out sometime! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck of list, some of my favorites are on here. Any plans to add the Chattooga? Love the blog, found it through the OBS blogroll...

    ReplyDelete